Thursday, June 13, 2013

Assignment #13 My favorite movie

  My favorite movie is zombie land.  Its my favorite movie because I've always liked zombie and comedy movies.  Zombie land has both of those. I also really like zombie land because the actors did a great job acting.  I like the fact that the movie ended at an amusement park.
  All the actors did an amazing job acting out their parts.  Through out the movie their was many sad, happy and funny situations.  In each situation they make it seem like if that's really their mood. Like if they aren't acting and thatch really how they feel.
  I really like the fact that the movie ended at a amusement park.  I thought they were going to find a safe town and the movie was just going to end.  That's how most zombie movies end like.


No comments:

Post a Comment