Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Assignment #26 critical film review

  The story is about 4 friends trying to survive a zombie epidemic.   My overall opinion of the film is that its a really great film.
  My favorite character in the movies has to be Tallahassee. He's my favorite character because he plays his role well.  For example, he acts really tough, with no emotion in the film.  But there was times when he acted pretty depressed and could actually pull it off.  In other movies when the character has to act happy and sad throughout the movie most of the time they cant pull it off.
  Something else I liked about the movie is the story line.  I really liked the story line because theres no other zombie movie with as much humor as Zombie Land.  The story line is really interesting because one of the main characters Columbus has a different destination at the begging but at the end he finds himself at a amusement park.
  Something else I really liked was the main setting.  They traveled to so many places but I never imagined them to end up in a amusement park.  Most zombie movies just end at a graveyard or most of the time the characters just end up finding a safe town.  I really recommend Zombie Land. I give it a 10/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment